CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR DISORIENTATION 2012
Looking for an exciting/meaningful volunteer opportunity this year?
Wanting to use or develop your skills for creative purposes?
Keening to learn something new?
Want to be a part of something huge, positive and that gets people thinking?
DisOrientation 2012 needs YOU!
We are looking for folks from all walks of life to join us this year to be a part of DisOrientation 2012, which promises to be a series of exciting and engaging events that will promote and support critical thinking and activism in our communities on and off campus. No experience is necessary for any of these positions – training, tokens, food and reference letters will be provided.
**Deadline for volunteer application: Friday September 7th, 2012**
Please fill out your application online here: http://tinyurl.com/disovol2012
We need volunteers for the following exciting positions:
**Media Documentation Team: (8 Positions Available)
Love Media? Recording? Video? Wanna learn about these things? You + teammates will be:
- Audio recording each event
- Film/Video recording each event
- Photographing each event
*All equipment and training will be provided
**Promotion/Outreach Team (10 Positions Available):
Wanna meet people and have lots of energy? This is the team for you!
- Promote and give out DisOrientation programs
- Help staff give class talks
- Poster and leaflet handing out
- Table Schmoozing/chilling
**Event Logistics Team (8 Positions Available):
Well organized? Think on your feet? Wanna watch magic happen?
- Assist Programming Coordinator with event coordination
- Be the go-to person on the day of for workshops
- Participate in the DisOrientation events
- Ensure that facilitators have what they need
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM ONLINE HERE by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH:
Full DisOrientation schedule is available online here: